1. The heat resistance and strength are much higher than traditional plastics, the highest temperature resistance is 260℃;
2. The tensile strength of PEEK
after fiber reinforcement is as high as 224Mpa, which is equivalent to aluminum alloy;
3. Meet automobile lightweight, energy and environmental protection issues, and new safety standards;
4. It has excellent mechanical properties at high temperatures and can remain stable;
5. It has outstanding mechanical strength, impact resistance and wear resistance, which can greatly increase the service life of parts;
6. Excellent chemical resistance, excellent resistance to all automotive liquids, and excellent resistance to acids, alkalis, inorganic and organic chemicals even at high temperatures;
7. It has excellent dimensional stability, low moisture absorption and low thermal expansion coefficient, which can meet the strict tolerance requirements of parts.